Followers

Thursday, March 15, 2007

In the cookies


That, by the way, is going to be my new expression for I'm not feeling so hot today. As in, man, I'm in the cookies today. Its origin: me getting in the cookies. Chocolate toffee to be precise. Actually, if I'm going to have an in the cookies kind of day, it might as well be with these because they're probably worth the calories. OK, so we all have in the cookies kind of days. This is another way of saying, yes, I'm feeling sorry for myself. Well, this affirms what I've strongly suspected: Jesus may have been a Jew, but I must be very far from his line of succession, as I caught no martyrdom genes at all. Sigh. No need to go into details. I guess this is the privilege of having a blog. This is probably one of those posts that I'll regret and blame on drugs or something (even though I'm not really on anything stronger than toffee and chocolate.) But I will say that somehow blogging it makes it a teensy bit better. And I know this mood will pass.
PS. This is a picture of the last cookie -- evidence that I did NOT finish, despite all accusations, the entire bag. Although I suppose I could have taken that earlier. You'll never know for sure.

No comments: