Followers

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Visits and more visits


So, I'm I'm having visitors off and on. My energy comes and goes. Today was my first outing since surgery. Cesa (an angel for taking care of me) and I went to the medical supply store to pick up some icepacks and then the market. By the end, I felt so faint, I thought I was going to pass out. But I didn't. Don't worry. Cesa was keeping a good eye on me. It felt good to walk. And I'm able to bear a lot of weight right now. (A lot is subjective, as I haven't had the heart to weigh myself since surgery). And I'm bending more. So all in all, things are looking up. This is a picture of me and my beautiful niece Ayla, who came with her mommy Lisa to visit and cook breakfast on Sunday. Isn't she great. Nothing like the love of a three year old to help you heal.

No comments: