Followers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Long time.. Please email me with comments..

Hi all. . well, I've been rather remiss in not keeping up this blog. Part of it is daunting. Every time I think of posting, I think of how much catching up I have to do. And I also think I've needed to take a break. It's been a long time. I wish I could say my knee was perfect. It isn't. But it's a lot better than it was. I don't have the arthritis pain any more. I still do have pain above my kneecap. We (the doc and I) think it has something to do with scar tissue and I may end up getting another arthroscopy to check out the knee. But not yet. I want to enjoy the summer. And I've been boogie boarding a few times already.

So I promise to write more. But the main thing I want to say to folks out there who are finding this blog is that if you don't send me your email address, I can't respond. So please send me your email address. And please feel free to post your own stories.

Happy summer,
Janet

2 comments:

Patty said...

Dear Janet:
Here's hoping your last manipulation has gained your many degrees of flexion! I am 58 yeas old and scheduled to have a manipulation soon. I am curious to know how yours turned out. Is the scar tissue growing back? Was it worth it? I can deal with the pain but hate the time off of work, especially in this economic climate with everyone losing their jobs. Don't want the boss to realize he can get along without me!! I was thinking maybe I should just be happy with 80 degrees flexion. So wha if I can't wash the floor on my knees anymore! Oh, and my doc says I'm only in the hospital overnight and then I'm "outta there" to begin physical therapy. Sounds too quick compared to others on this blog! Do you recommend the motion machine?? I forget its technical term. I look forward to your response.
Sincerely, Patty

Anonymous said...

Hi Temple: Please send me the link to the comment you want deleted and I will be happy to oblige. If you send me your email next time, I will be able to respond directly. - Janet